This is episode 111 recorded on August 1st, 2019 where John & Jason talk about the latest update to Power BI Desktop including Icon sets for table and matrix, Aggregations now being generally available with RLS support, and the Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 connector.
PBI Desktop July 2019
- Icon sets for table and matrix
- Percent support for conditional formatting by rules
- New filter pane is now generally available
- Data colors support when using play axis on scatter charts
- Performance improves when using relative date and dropdown slicers
- Counts for Key influencers visual (preview)
- Aggregations improvements
- RLS support
- Aggregations now generally available
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 connector (beta)
- Azure Cosmos DB Connector is now generally available
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights connector
User Voice Picks
What else to say…
PBI Theme editor is needed to Create new / Edit current theme.
If you switch to a custom theme, the conditional formatting dialog still shows the default theme colors. It would be nice to have the custom theme colors in the conditional formatting color-pickers.